Support us in our work!
Three years ago, we started with a crazy idea: to grow an algae in the desert to fight hunger and malnutrition. Thriving Green was born from this idea, and we now supply people with the superfood spirulina at different locations in Kenya. We have managed to help people with our algae, build a large network of valuable partners, and received several awards For our work. Among other things, our project was recognized by the German President as one of Germany’s best ideas within the framework of the “Land der Ideen” competition. We also won the GreenTec Award, the world’s largest and most important environmental prize.
Now you get the chance to be part of it!
We are looking for you!
We at Thriving Green e.V. fight malnutrition in Kenya by cultivating the algae spirulina. Do you want to contribute to the sustainable development of our social organization? Contribute your interests and skills in various areas:
Your qualities include
- Motivation to work independently and on your own responsibility
- Willingness to learn and familiarize yourself with new topics
- Desire to work in a dynamic NGO
We can offer you
- Collaboration in an interdisciplinary team
- Responsible position in an international NGO
- Support from an experienced mentor
- Exciting tasks, according to your interests and skills
Are you interested?
Then contact us via email at email@example.com. We are looking forward to meeting you!